Join the team
Ever wanted to work in an industry that provides people with exceptional quality at all times? Nationwide Produce is one of the Europe’s leading suppliers of fresh produce, whether it’s fruit and veg or providing exotic ingredients to clients across the globe.
We’re always on the lookout for bright, talented workers that can fit into the way we work and bring ideas to the table that are as fresh as our produce.
We measure average length of service as a Key Performance Indicator and we’re proud that it currently stands at 11 years.
We recently instructed Personnel Matters to carry out an independent and anonymous staff survey. The survey was sent out to all our staff and indeed was completed by all our staff which is considered “exceptional”. The overall response was highly positive with an agreement rate of 85% obtained by combining those who “strongly agreed” with those who “generally agreed” with statements – this is well above average. For us, some of the highlights of the staff survey were as follows:
- • I am satisfied that my rate of pay is fair and competitive for the work I do 89%
- • The company looks after its colleagues well 93%
- • My manager treats me with respect 96%
- • I am proud to work for the Nationwide group 97%
- • I would recommend Nationwide to others as a good and fair employer 98%
- • The Directors have my respect for the way they plan and run the overall business 94%
- • The Company is respected within the community for what it does and the support it gives 96%
- • The Company has a good reputation among other business 100%
For the last question on the survey we asked staff to describe the Company in three words from an equal list of positive and negative words. The Word-Cloud of Descriptors below shows the words chosen – the more responses each word received, the bigger it is in the cloud:
Like our ingredients we want to take people on at Nationwide and help them grow. We also have opportunities overseas at our Belfast, Spanish and Dutch arms and others for those that want to experience food production and marketing on a whole new level.
Please email your CV and a covering letter to us at email@example.com.